Marketing Officer (Database) NOB, Buenos Aires, Argentina #00114924 (Open to National candidates only)
Job no: 553320
Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
Duty Station: Buenos Aires
Categories: Fund Raising
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, Respect
How can you make a difference?
Under the general supervision and leadership of the Direct Marketing Specialist, the Database Officer will be in charge of the donors’ database management and the data security plan in compliance with UNICEF rules and industry practices and ready to support DM marketing campaigns implementation in a cost-efficient and secure way.
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Database security and confidentiality procedures, directives and instructions effectively established in concordance with the organization guidelines and regulations
- Provide help, support and assist with capacity building and knowledge management
- Ensure that administrative tasks and responsibilities are effectively carried out and delivered
- Promote cross-functional coordination and collaboration with other areas
- Monitoring providers practices and industry trends
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A University first degree (Bachelor’s) in business administration, marketing and/or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of national relevant professional work
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate...
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA).
The UNICEF competencies required for this post are...
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
To view complete Job Profile please select here: Annex 1. ARG 20001 JP Marketing Officer (Database) NOB.pdf
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Advertised: Argentina Standard Time
Deadline: Argentina Standard Time