Fund Raising Officer (Telemarketing & Analytics) NOA (Temporary Appointment), Malaysian Only (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) #117510
Job no: 557453
Contract type: Temporary Appointment
Duty Station: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Fund Raising
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, hope
Together with the Malaysian government and others who are truly passionate about child rights, UNICEF works in Malaysia to ensure every child has the opportunity to grow healthy and happy; live safely; and achieve their full potential.
With the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Sustainable Development Goals, and the 11th Malaysia plan as our guides, we endeavor to change minds, change policies, and in turn change the lives of all children in Malaysia.
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct supervision of the Fundraising Officer (Donor Acquisition), assist in the implementation of the Telemarketing operation by:
- Planning, developing, and implementing telemarketing activities to maximize donor acquisition efficiencies.
- Supporting and monitoring performance of the day-to-day operation of Telemarketing fundraising activities.
- Supporting the Acquisition Fundraising Officer in campaign monitoring and analysis, forecast and test executions to achieve planned targets.
Telemarketing Campaigns Implementation & Monitoring
- Monitor all campaign performance and agencies performance by analyzing campaign data and results tabulation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To make recommendation based on data analysis to meet established targets, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- To monitor all stages of donation data submissions for processing to ensure in compliance with the agreed deadlines.
- Listen to the recorded or live calls, monitoring and quality and giving feedback to the call center and agents, to improve effectiveness and results daily.
- To participate in call calibration for all campaigns initiative daily and to ensure the consistency in all call’s quality
Coordinate Telemarketing Programme for Acquisition
- Prepare Commission Reports for all Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) campaign and to verify invoices and submit to supervisor for approval
- Facilitate communication and workflow between UNICEF and agencies to enhance the efficiency and timeliness of operations and results.
- To arrange and attend monthly meetings with the agencies and interact with the supervisor to report about the operation progress, receiving guidance and suggesting necessary adjustments.
- Implementing timely and effective training and/or refreshing sessions with the agencies, inspiring them, and assuring they understand and retain information on UNICEF’s programmatic work, and become able to successfully transfer this information to the prospects or donors.
- Performs other assigned duties as required
- To coordinate with Fundraising Assistant on telemarketing budgets and financial expenditures related to the agencies contracts by ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- Provide support on telemarketing and campaigns vendors contracting, funding utilization, operational, and results delivery.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: Marketing, Financial & Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent experience in the communications industry such as telemarketing and/or direct marketing agencies.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in telemarketing operation supervision with analytics experience, preferably with background on CRM. Having 3 to 5 years of the same experience is highly desirable.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated verbal and written communications to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of project team
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines, to prioritize assignments as necessary, and to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate data analysis skills, including marketing tracking and analytics. Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF's compensation, benefits and wellbeing.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF's salary scale & structure.
For every Child, you demonstrate...
UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability and Sustainability (CRITAS) underpin everything we do and how we do it. Get acquainted with Our Values Charter: https://uni.cf/UNICEFValues
UNICEF competencies required for this post are…
(1) Builds and maintains partnerships (2) Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (3) Drive to achieve results for impact (4) Innovates and embraces change (5) Manages ambiguity and complexity (6) Thinks and acts strategically (7) Works collaboratively with others.
During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here.
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of those children. The UNICEF family is committed to include everyone, irrespective of their race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background, or any other personal characteristic.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF is committed to promote the protection and safeguarding of all children. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
UNICEF’s active commitment towards diversity and inclusion is critical to deliver the best results for children. For this position, eligible and suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Issuance of a visa by the host country of the duty station, which will be facilitated by UNICEF, is required for IP positions. Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Deadline: Singapore Standard Time